Registration Link: https://www.zmeeting.org/register/sgse2022
Gentle Reminder: The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
Registration Fee Table
|2022 International Conference on Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy|
|Early bird Payment Deadline
December 25th, 2021
|Regular Payment Deadline
After December 25th, 2021
(Students & Committees)
|430 USD||460 USD|
|450 USD||480 USD|
|Presenter Only||310 USD||330 USD|
|Listener||265 USD||280 USD|
|Online Regular||350 USD||400 USD|
|Online Presenter only||200 USD||230 USD|
|Additional Paper||360 USD / Per One||360 USD / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / One Page||70 USD / One Page|
Guidelines to select the registration fee
- If you want to publish your full paper and make presentation during the conference, you should register as Author.
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter only you should register as Presenter Only.
- If you are a listener you should register as listener.
- One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- Please go through the above table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table for providing you with the best returns from the conference. If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact our organizing committee for more details.
- Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you can not participate in the conference.
Group, Co-authors and Discount
- You are eligible for discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation. If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for higher percentage on the discount rate.
Terms & Conditions
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.